Here’s a master list of links I put together to cure boredom. Reblog and spread this list!
- WHICH DISNEY PRINCESS MATCHES YOUR ZODIAC
- 15 THINGS YOU DIDN’T KNOW ABOUT iOS7
- HOW TO PASS A DRUG TEST
- THE SNEAKIEST WAYS TO CHEAT ON A TEST
- 15 LIFE HACKS FOR COLLEGE STUDENTS
- 15 SIGNS ALIENS DO EXIST
- INTERESTING FACTS ABOUT DISNEY WORLD
- HOW TO MAKE WEED BROWNIES
- 12 BRILLIANT LIFE HACKS FOR YOUR COMPUTER
- CELEBS WITH EVEN HOTTER SIBLINGS
- 12 FACTS ABOUT THE HUNGER GAMES: CATCHING FIRE
- BASIC THINGS IN LIFE YOU’RE DOING ALL WRONG
- WAYS TO IMPROVE MEMORY
- LIFE LESSONS TAUGHT BY GRAND THEFT AUTO
- TOP 7 GOOGLE STREET VIEW IMAGES
- CRAZIEST SEX LAWS
- PLACES I WISH I LIVED
- LIFE HACK: SNACKS YOU CAN MAKE IN THE MICROWAVE
- AMAZING HIDDEN FEATURES OF GOOGLE
- SECRET STARBUCKS MENU ITEMS
- FUNNIEST DETENTION SLIPS
- IF LOGOS WERE HONEST
- 15 THINGS BANNED IN THE U.S. THAT ARE LEGAL EVERYWHERE ELSE
These are AWESOME Saving for future reference.
Hey, what’s Winnie the pooh’s favorite color?
No it’s red because of his shirt
No, it’s yellow because he loves honey
You have no idea what you’re talking about
DID I FUCKING STUTTER?
Things heating up at the Winnie the Pooh fandom
So I just found out that there is an annual event in Australia where people dress up ducks in fancy clothes, called the Pied Piper Duck Show.
It’s a serious event, apparently.
Oh goodness, Australia. Well done.
WELL DONE AUSTRALIA. WELL DONE.
just gonna ignore the caption and pretend all of australia’s ducks are this well-dressed